A Fishy Affair
A Fishy Affair : Sustainable Seafood Gala
Friday, September 27, 2019
The Landings Plantation Club, Skidaway Island, GA
The Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation wishes to thank our incredible sponsors, extraordinary chefs, dedicated volunteers and the Savannah community for supporting A Fishy Affair! Join us in 2020 for more deliciously sustainable seafood and fun!
Become a Patron of Conservation
Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation host an annual sustainable seafood gala event A Fishy Affair in Savannah, GA. The event brings to light the invasive spread of Pacific red lionfish into the Atlantic and offers delicious, sustainable seafood options from our Georgia waters. Local celebrity chefs are challenged to prepare their own unique seafood dish for the first course followed by a full dinner. Guests enjoy a raffle, live auction, education and entertainment that benefits Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary Foundation. Join us as a sponsor of this impactful event to champion local sustainable seafood.
Chef Lineup for 2018: Sam Brod, The Landings Club; Tony Seichrist, The Wyld Dock Bar; Jin Kang, The Landings Club; Chef Shahin, The Cooking School Mansion on Forsyth Park
Chef Lineup for 2019: Chris Hathcock, Husk; Patrick McNamera, Noble Fare; Jean Yves Vendeville and Gearry Claudell, Savannah Culinary Institute; Sam Brod, John Hamstra and Jin Kang, The Landings Club
Here are some examples of sponsorship levels:
- $1,500 = (Banded Sea Star) Hosts a party of 10 guests at your personal or corporate themed table
- $2,000 = (Regal Sea Fan) Hosts a party of 10 guests at your themed table with logo placement on website
- $2,500 = (Atlantic Spadefish) Sponsors a chef station with logo placement on print and web
- $5,000 = (Loggerhead Turtle) Featured event sponsor with themed table for 10 guests, logo placement on print and web, and program recognition
- $15,000 = (North Atlantic Right Whale) Signature event sponsor with all perks of Loggerhead plus media promotions